Financial Analyst Intern - Bethesda, MD
Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers (PMAM) is a private sector partner of Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and the State of Pennsylvania, taking responsibility for the implementation of asset management core tasks under HUD’s Section 8 Performance Based Contract Administration program. It is our goal to deliver the most professional real estate and property management support available. Expertise in finance is critical to achieving this goal.
PMAM is seeking a Financial Analyst Intern for our Bethesda office. As a Financial Analyst Intern you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in finance and the affordable housing industry. You will also help PMAM achieve and provide the best possible property management and real estate support services to HUD funded properties.
Specific duties of the Financial Analyst Intern include:
• Creation of utility allowance analysis spreadsheets using Excel
• Data input of utility cost information into database or excel
• Scanning financial documentation into database system
• Uploading financial information to database module for analysis
• Supporting financial analysts in processing rent adjustments
• Administrative tasks as assigned to assist with office organization
Specific Requirements for the Financial Analyst Intern include:
• Must have or be seeking an Undergraduate degree in a related business field.
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High level of competence using Excel
This internship will be for Fall 2018 with a possible option to extend.