Administrative Analyst - Bethesda, MD
Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers (PMAM) is a private sector partner of Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and the State of Pennsylvania, taking responsibility for the implementation of asset management core tasks under HUD’s Section 8 Performance Based Contract Administration program. It is our goal to deliver the most professional real estate and property management support available.
PMAM is seeking a Administrative Analyst for our Bethesda office. The Administrative Analyst is responsible for supporting the office in the performance of their daily duties in monitoring the contract administration of a portfolio of government-assisted multifamily housing projects. You will also help PMAM achieve and provide the best possible property management and real estate support services to HUD funded properties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Entry and processing of data via automated software system (both in-house and HUD systems).
• Provides notification to owners and agents regarding on-site management reviews.
• Compile reports and information necessary to complete binders used by Asset Managers in conducting Management and Occupancy Reviews of properties in the portfolio. Follow up with owners and agents to ensure all necessary information is received.
• Assist Director in managing the Management and Occupancy Review process, ensuring documents are completed on a timely basis and reviewed by all appropriate personnel.
• Provide administrative support duties including but not limited to answering phones, logging in all mail and packages, filing, copying, and typing documents and handling the mail functions.
• Provide analytical support to the Contract Renewals and Rent Adjustment team.
• Work effectively and cooperatively with a wide range of people.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and general public.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of property data, resident profiles, history and/or personal information as well as any information that is proprietary in order to comply with HUD’s confidentiality requirements regarding the use and handling of such data.
• Ability to create professional written communication and enter data into automated software systems.
• Ability to proof and correct work products.
• Ability to use Windows, Word, and Excel at an Intermediate level required.
• Ability to learn and operate in-house program management and applications database.
• Ability to operate office equipment, including but not limited to copiers, scanners, printers and telephones.
Education or Professional Experience Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Prefer Associates degree in business, liberal arts, or related fields.
• Prefer 2 years customer service and 2 years office experience with substantial writing tasks and attention to detail.
• Prefer experience in affordable housing or property management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The statements contained in this job description are not necessarily all-inclusive; additional duties may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.